How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused conditionto be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 15 days of your purchase.
1. Please use our Support Systemto request a refund and we will assign you a Return merchandise authorization (RMA) #.
2. Mail your returned item the specific StarkLED warehouse near your location.
Unless covered under other contractual agreement, the following appliesto all consumer customer returns:
- You must pay shipping costs for all shipments from youto StarkLED.
- Send your productto StarkLED using the carrier of your choice. Please use a method with abilityto trace shipment. StarkLED is not responsible for shipments for which the carrier cannot provide proof of delivery.
- If your product is under warranty, StarkLED will pay for postage of repaired/replacement products from StarkLEDto you (US Only).
- For international customers, you must pay all shipping costs, all applicable duties and customs charges for shipmentsto and from StarkLED.
- StarkLED is not responsible for loss or damage during transit. We suggest that you purchase freight insurance on your shipments.
- NO COLLECT SHIPMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED without prior authorization (Contact StarkLED Support) from StarkLED. Shipments arriving at StarkLED with charges due are subjectto being returned (unrepaired) with all charges, including return expenses, due and payable by the originator.
- You are responsible for saving or backing up data contained in any product returnedto StarkLED. STARKLED WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH DATA AND WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF SUCH DATA WHILE THE PRODUCT IS IN STARKLED’S POSSESSION.
Replacement Product Notice
- Your original product will NOT be returnedto you.
- Replacement products are factory-repaired product.
- Replacement products carry the greater of: original warranty balance or 90 days.
- Delivery is during normal business hoursto the address you provided.
- All data and software on your returned product(s) will be lost.
THE STARKLED RMA (RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION) NUMBER ISSUED IS VALID ONLY FOR THE RETURN OF NON-CONFORMING STARKLED PRODUCT UNDER WARRANTY. You agree notto submitto any products except in conjunction with a justified warranty claim. For example, you shall not send us through this RMA process any counterfeit products, products that we previously lost through theft or otherwise, products for which warranty coverage has expired or never existed (this is usually evidenced by removed, damaged or tampered labels), products that have only defects that are not covered by warranty (for example, most of our warranty statements do not cover problems caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, electrostatic discharge, heat or humidity, improper installation, operation, maintenance or modification, by other equipment or by any other misuse contraryto the instructions in the user manual). Products that are determinedto be No Trouble Found (NTF) are not eligible for warranty service. Before returning your product, you may contact StarkLEDto diagnostic and determine the condition of your product and whether it is eligibleto be returned under warranty. StarkLED reserves the rightto return NTF products backto their owner and may charge for associated shipping costs. If you send us through this RMA process any products that are not covered by justified warranty claims, we may retain these products. StarkLED reserves its rightto exercise all of its legal rights in connection with fraudulent returns.
All items are subjectto a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund.
We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different StarkLED product within 7 days. You will not be subjectto a restocking fee in this case, but you still will haveto pay return shipping.
Updated: Sep 4, 2012