DISCLAIMER AND SAFETY WARNINGS
- All warnings and safety guidelines must be read priorto use of StarkLED light fixture. Failureto follow warnings may result in bodily injury or death.
- Read all of the following safety warningsto prevent these potentially harmful hazards.
- The StarkLED light fixture is NOT waterproof. Be mindful of electric shock hazards and proceed with caution when assembling device. Do not allow unitto contact water, saltwater, or other like solutions.
- Intensity of LED light output may damage or injure your eyes. Do not look directly into the LED’s or LED lenses while fixture is illuminated.
- This fixture is only compatible with the provided electronics, hardware, and approved accessories. Do not attempt repairsto the modules with unauthorized equipment. Any unauthorized repairs will void your Warranty
- Be sureto connect power supplyto a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) power source. Use of this surge protector is recommendedto prevent damageto the unit from power surges.
- StarkLED is not responsible for electric shock, damage, or loss of livestock, aquariums, equipment, furniture, or dwellings resulting from failureto follow the contained instructions, inadequate mounting, or misuse of item.
Agora Pacific Inc. StarkLED (StarkLED)’s Warranty obligations for this hardware product are limitedto the terms set forth below:
StarkLED warrants, onlyto the original purchaser, that the StarkLED Lighting product will be free from material or workmanship defects, under normal use, for ONE (1) YEAR after purchase, if registered within a thirty (30) day period after purchase. Warranty only applies if product is properly registered using the registration process presented below, and if installed and used properly as consistent with the product manual. If these listed qualifications are not met, representation or Warranty shall not be binding upon any StarkLED Salesperson, dealer, agent representative, employee or any individual acting, or purportingto act, on behalf of StarkLED.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty applies onlyto the original purchaser and is not transferable from the original purchaserto a second party. In the event of a Limited Warranty claim, proof of purchase will be required.
StarkLED’s Warranty does not apply: (i)to any damaged StarkLED Lighting Product that has been subjectedto accident, misuse, neglect, alteration, acts of God, improper handling, improper transport, improper storage, improper use or application, improper installation, improper testing or unauthorized repair, operation outside recommended parameters (as described in the applicable product manual, i.e. damage from saltwater spray or heat), power fluctuation or failure, subjectionto abnormal physical or electrical stress, use of incompatible products, non-approved power supplies/connections, or similar circumstances; (ii)to any damage dueto water exposure; (iii)to cosmetic problems or defects that result from normal wear and tear under ordinary use, and do not affect the performance or use of the product.
If you notice a problem with your StarkLED Lighting Product, do not attemptto repair it yourself. Any attempts at self-repair will void this Limited Warranty. StarkLED shall not be held liable for damageto any aquarium, aquarium life forms, or other personal objects dueto improper use of device. If the product develops a covered defect within a ONE (1) YEAR period, StarkLED will at its option, either repair or replace the StarkLED Lighting Product without charge, provided the StarkLED Lighting Product is returned during the Warranty period.
NOTE: THE PRODUCT MUST BE REGISTERED WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF PURCHASE IN ORDER FOR THE ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY TO BECOME EFFECTIVE. INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION ARE INCLUDED BELOW.